June 5th will be a new and exciting day for us here. We will be starting table service at 4pm when we open. No more need to stand in line for another draft or drink. no more standing in line just to pay your tab. So with that I am asking everyone to bear with us for the week while we train all our staff and make sure your food and drink orders go thru ok. We have been working on this for two plus weeks now and even thou we don’t expect any issues you know what happens when less expected and issue.
Moving on we had some new items this week which if you did not get in you may have missed out on. My favorite this week was this awesome watermelon, tomato goat cheese salad.
But always keep an eye out on Facebook and Instagram for new menu items every week. Also we have come out with our new events for the summer and we will get more info out there as we move closer to them. But in the mean time here is a list of some of them.
- June 15th and 16th Bourbon and Burgers
- July 4th thru 7th Founders Pints and Flights for Independence
- October 6th Outdoor BBQ
- Bring your own chair
- listen to live music
- enjoy some great BBQ off the grill
- join friends for an evening of fun
- cornhole games going on (maybe)
- November 2nd Day of the Dead Party w/ Dj. (dress custom party )
That is it for today but hope to see you soon,